With over 30 years experience acting, writing, producing and directing nationally award-winning commercials and video, Robert Jarzen brings agency level creative to businesses that advertise with Entercom Milwaukee and Madison. (103.7 KISS FM, 99.1 The Mix, 105.7 SportsRadio The Fan, 94.9 WOLX, 105.1 Mix, and 105.5 Triple M).
Robert’s past credits include: Copywriter for MGM Home Entertainment in California, co-creator of the Award Winning “One Wee World” DVD series and the co-owner of “The Write Call” marketing firm. He has worked with such agencies as Ogilvy & Mather, Y&R and DMB&B out of New York and Los Angeles where he started as an actor in front of the camera.
Robert’s photography work has taken him from Egypt, Sudan, France, Japan and Mexico to his most recent adventures; Cuba and the Philippines.
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019 National Radio Mercury Award FINALIST; Radio Writing 6X
- (11) ADDY Awards: Milwaukee/Madison; Radio writing
- (61) Wisconsin Broadcasting Awards (WBAs) for writing radio commercials; Large Market Creative
- 2011 & 2012 People’s Choice JACA Award Winner/Short film
- Wisconsin Association of PEG Cable TV Award of Merit for New Talk Show
- 2010, 2011 & 2012 Beloit International Film Festival Official Entry
- Winner 2009 48Hr Film; Best Direction
- Dove Foundation Award
- National Association of Parenting Publications Award
- iParenting Award
- The Film Critics Advisory Board Award of Excellence