Professional holiday lighting education
Learn everything you need to know about installing holiday lights!
Thursday & Friday, February 2 & 3, 2023
TransWorld’s Christmas Show has a seminar track that will not only teach you about professional-level light installation – you’ll also learn about the various lighting products available, where to source them, how to successfully build/finance/run your lighting company, how to market your services and much, much more.
Even better – you don’t have to join a third-party organization or pay additional fees (beyond the price of the actual seminars)! This is pure education, provided by seasoned professionals and enhanced with peer networking to give you all the tools you need to succeed!
And better still – if you find that you don’t need to take every class, you don’t have to! Classes can be taken individually!
If you own a seasonal business such as landscaping, roofing, window washing, etc., this is a great opportunity to get into an off-season business and increase your profits!
2-Day Seminar Track*:
- Welcome to Transworld 2023! Speaker introduction and Track Overview (All Classes)
- Roof Safety Systems: keeping your crew happy & healthy this season!
- The Ultimate Guide to Tree Wrapping
- The Art of Animation: Mastering Dynamic RGB
- Event Lighting: Weddings & More – how to make your clients big day glow!
- Scaling your light business “Don’t be afraid to grow” Turn the job that you “own” into a true asset!
- The Purgatories of Scaling Your Business
- Commercial RFQ’s: Navigating the world of “Request for Proposals”
- 2 HOUR: Commercial Sales – Sales Techniques, Marketing Protocols, Contracts, Insurance, Target Markets and Contacts, Organization Participation and Benefits of focusing on growing this Division.
- Extending Your Season: How adding Halloween before your Christmas event can double your revenue!
- Interior Trees & Other Greenery
- Projection Mapping: adding levels to your show!
- Scaling Your Business & Building Equity
- Inception Lighting Introduction
- Commercial Sales/Marketing
- How To Recruit, Hire, Manage & Keep Good Seasonal Employees
- Commercial Installations
- Best Social Media Marketing Practices: How to reach customers during their busiest time of year!
- Large Outdoor Events: making your Drive/Walk Thru absolutely magical this year!
- “Town Hall” Style Meeting With Intro. Speaker And Panel Of 5-6 Industry Leaders
After party at the Flamingo Bowl (just up the street from the Convention Center!)
- Friday 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Open bar featuring domestic draft beer, wine and well drinks for two hours
- Pizza, quesadillas, chicken tenders and meatballs
- This party is included in the $395.
Just want to go to the after party? No problem!
See A La Carte "Flamingo Bowl After Party"
option below for $75
All this for $395
That’s a savings of $200 vs. registering for each seminar individually!
*Thursday & Friday. Seminars subject to change; please check TransWorldChristmasShow.com for the most current information available at any given time
**Early Bird Prices:
- Seminar Series: $395; after January 26: $435
- A La Carte Flamingo Bowl After Party: $75; after January 26: $90